Terms of Service
Usage of the marketplace offered by MeetingSource.com is subject to the following Terms of Service.
- Any company or person creating an account on the https://www.meetingsource.com web site and/or using this service fully agrees to abide by these Terms of Service.
- We provide our services “AS-IS” meaning we expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind for the services we provide, including both expressed as well as implied ones. We will have no obligation or liability to you for the website content or the website services (whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, including negligence, product liability, copyright infringement, patent infringement or other action under law or equity) for any direct, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages or liabilities (including any loss of data, revenue, or profit) arising with respect to your use or access of the website content or website services. Our liability will be limited to the value of monies paid for our services.
- We are fully committed to maintaining the privacy of all our customers. To set up your account, you may need to enter some personal information, such as names or email addresses. In no case will we disclose this information to third parties unless you’ve asked us to in writing or we’re forced to do so by law.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account.
- No part of the web site can be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission.
- Listings on MeetingSource.com can significantly increase our clients’ credibility. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse to provide the service to any company or person that falls outside our definition of professional convention supplier or planner or for any other reason whatsoever. In the event that your account is canceled or suspended, you will receive a full refund of any monies paid.
- We reserve the right to revise these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice.
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason whatsoever!
- If we have your permission, we may forward your request for site selection assistance to a third-party. While we do our best to vet every partner, it is your responsibility to choose wisely. Most third-party site selectors earn a travel agent’s commission on rooms booked on your behalf whereas the services provided by convention and visitors bureau are free.